East County News Service
July 5, 2018 (Ramona) - Mark your calendars. Following a highly reviewed first-time-ever event in 2017, the annual Ramona Grape Stomp returns for its second year on Saturday, September 8, 2018 from noon to 5:00 p.m. at the Ramona Outdoor Community Center–Pavilion, 421 Aqua Lane, Ramona, CA 92065.
To celebrate the harvest of grapes throughout the Ramona Valley, this fun-filled family event will offer attendees the opportunity to:
- Take part in a grape stomp competition, including one “Kids Only” stomp for those between 6-12 years old
- Squish grapes leisurely between your toes – for a great photo op
- Sample award-winning local wines and craft beers
- Jumpstart your holiday shopping with a large variety of selected artisans and merchants
- Face-painting, and other fun activities for the kids
- Find treasures in the silent auction
Admission is only $10 for adults, $5 for children. Early birds get a 20% discount off adult admission by purchasing before September 1, 2018. Tickets are available on the website at http://RamonaGrapeStomp.com, at Ramona Ranch Winery and other participating locations (see website for details). Admission tickets and stomp competition tickets may also be purchased at the gate on the day of the event.
Vendor booth rentals and food concessionaire spots are still available. To participate, sign up on the website. Those interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2018 Ramona Grape Stomp can sign up on the website or contact sponsors@RamonaGrapeStomp.com.
The Ramona Grape Stomp is presented by the Ramona Rotary Club, the Ramona Valley Vineyard Association (RVVA), and the Ramona Senior Center. The Ramona Grape Stomp is a non-profit 501(c)(3) event. Proceeds of the event will go to education and support services provided to the community by the sponsoring organizations.