Yes, there's still time to RSVP and join East County Magazine for feasting, fun & merry-making at our HOLIDAY HOOPLA PARTY on Sunday, December 13th 2-6 p.m. in La Mesa. Festiivities will include great food (turkey, ham and all the trimmings!), wine-tasting, prizes, games, and a rib-tickling presentation by Emmy Award-winning comedian Russ T. Nailz.
• A hearty feast catered by Cali Comfort Restaurant & Sports Bar
• Holiday cheer provided by comedian Russ T. Nailz
• Winetasting by La Serenissima
• Spiced Wassail bowl
• Chargers’ game on downstairs TV—cheer for the bolts!
•Prizes and surprises
* Note: The "after party" caroling up to the top of Mt. Helix is canceled due to rain and standing water in the ampitheater, however our guests are welcome to stay late and enjoy caroling around the piano. If you play an instrument, bring it!
*Suggested donation: $10 before Dec. 10, or $12 at the door
4438 Hideaway Place, La Mesa
Pproceeds will benefit East County Magazine and also help establish an ECM scholarship fund to help refugee students in East County. There are 300-400 refugee families a month being resettled in East County by the U.S. government, most from war-torn regions, many from refugee camps. Please help to make a college education possible for deserving refugees and their children.